Ruby on Rails installation, if done wrong, is one of the most painful processes one would go through while getting started with Web Development.
Here are a few links to help you get started with Ruby on Rails. Each link represents a different method. Try whichever method works for you.
- How To Install Ruby on Rails with RVM on Ubuntu 16.04 - Digital Ocean
- Setup Ruby on Rails on Ubuntu Using Rbenv/RVM/Source - GoRails
- How to Install Ruby on Mac OS X with RVM - Jeffrey Morgan
- Setup Ruby on Rails on Mac OSX Using Rbenv- GoRails
- How To Install #RubyonRails on Windows 7 / 8 / 10 — Complete Tutorial 2017 (September 2017)
- Setup on Windows 10 using Windows Subsystem for Linux - GoRails