Contribution Tracker is a project that is used to track each user’s contributions to Zense. It is made using Ruby on Rails.
A list of features that Contribution Tracker provides:
- Shows list of all repositories from Zense’s github account.
- Each repo can be set as ongoing/completed/discarded.
- Uses Github’s REST API to automatically get all commits, issues, and pull requests created by each user.
- Contains a leaderboard showing each user’s contributions
- Can be used to track which user is currently doing a project and which user has no project.
- Can add other projects manually.